Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Seth pointed out a few more things in our apt. I forgot to post about! Here are some great thrift store and flea market finds as well as some of Seth's creations...

We saw a piece of art just like this at Pier 1, but if you have ever been there you know its CRAZY overpriced. So for Christmas I bought Seth canvas and pain and he painted one of his own.

We saw a clock like this at Target but it was near $100...so Seth made one with his stepdad's help.

We found this little stand while we were in college - I want to paint it or stain it but Seth won't let me. 

We found this great big bottle in New Hope, NJ. We are using it for our Honey Moon Fund :)

This dresser was on Craigslist for about $100.  I think its called tiger wood? It has a beautiful striped grain. Seth's stepdad had to repair the majority of the drawer bottoms, but the rest is in good shape. It still has working locks on each of the drawers and I love the curved legs.

We found this shutter outside Peddler's Village, PA. It was less than $10. We threw a little sealant over it and are now using it for mail.


My parents were given this trunk as a wedding gift. It was sitting in our basement for many years. Once I was in college I convinced my mother to let me pull it out, clean it and paint the inside. We are using it now as a coffee table.

Found this suitcase at Phantastic Phinds in Philly. Not sure what I will do with it yet. I saw a fun idea on Pinterest where someone made a pet bed out of one.

This is the dresser I am hoping to put a wash on.

And of course, since he wiggles his way into every aspect of my day...including studying...here is Henry!



No comments:

Post a Comment